- 185 INR
- Herbal Medicine
- Promote Digestion
Our wide domain expertise of 5 years in this domain has assisted our firm to offer Shatavari Capsules. The offered capsules are processed in tune with prevalent international norms by utilizing superior-quality natural herbs and modern methodology. These capsules are used to improve the fertility and sexual desire in females. Also, the provided capsules are ideal for preventing the case of miscarriage, early menopause and leucorrhea. Besides this, clients can avail purchase these Shatavari Capsules in various packaging options at pocket friendly prices.
- Prepared with life protecting natural herbs
- 100% free from harmful chemicals
- Completely safe and effective supplements
- 100% safe and side effect free
Asparagus racemosus (satavar, shatavari, or shatamull) is a species of asparagus common throughout Nepal, Sri Lanka, India and the Himalayas. It grows one to two metres tall and prefers to take root in gravelly, rocky soils high up in piedmont plains, at 1,300–1,400 metres elevation).It was botanically described in 1799. Due to its multiple uses, the demand for Asparagus racemosus is constantly on the rise. Due to destructive harvesting, combined with habitat destruction, and deforestation, the plant is now considered "endangered" in its natural habitat.
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) is recommended in Ayurvedic texts for the prevention and treatment of gastric ulcers, dyspepsia and as a galactogogue. A. racemosus has also been used by some Ayurvedic practitioners for nervous disorders.
- It is a gynaecological tonic which brings balance to the female menstrual cycle.
- It effectively treats both dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia and brings regularity to feminine rhythms.
- Increase female fertility by cooling the uterus and vaginal inflammation making it ideal for women.
- It benefits male and female sexual dysfunction and reproductive problems.
- It increases sperm count in men.
- It increases sexual arousal in women.
2 caps + 2 caps (4 cap each day) DAY & NIGHT after food.
- As per Requirement Per Week
- 1-4 Week
Office Number 302, 3rd Floor, Saki Vihar Road, Near Chandi Wali Petrol Pump, Chandi Wali, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072, India